Thursday, April 4, 2019

Small group discussion

Image result for group huddle




When preparing for the group discussion for the story "A Good Man Is Hard to Find," I took down notes and tried to dissect what was really happening the story. To help doing so, I read some of the questions that would have to be answered during the discussion to see what I was looking for. This was very helpful as well as rereading the story multiple times because it was a lot of details that was missed in the first round of reading. As I was coming into the group discussion, I felt ready and was ready to answer if not all, majority of the questions. But when the discussion began, it didn't go as planned in my head. I began to feel nervous for some strange reason, so I kind of set back for a few, then a realized I need to say something. Looking back, I wish I would've said more because I had a lot of different perspectives on the story than the other people in my small discussion. Also because of what I was gathering from what was said in the discussion, made my perspective in my head more vivid. If I was to get another opportunity to have a small discussion in another class, I would most defiantly answer more questions and add commentary on other peoples thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment